Most Recommended resources and tools
THE TOOLS FOR YOU TO SUCCEED AT EVERY LEVEL
Welcome to the Santai Passive Income Resources section, a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your business.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
"Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals."
Build your website / blog
BluehostBluehost and WordPress have worked closely since 2005 to create a hosting platform ideal for running WordPress websites. The convenience of web hosting with multiple domains under one account. Plus, Bluehost boasts amazing features, and their team provides exceptional support. Get started now at only $3.49/month, which is an exclusive reader deal!
WordPress for Beginners 2017:
SEO 2017 & Beyond
- Continuous Monitoring
- Incident Alerts
- Remote Scanning
- Server Side Scanner
Monitize your Blog / Website
Start Earning from your Blog / WebsiteThere are several ways to monetize your blog or website. In fact, it can be done by anyone with zero IT background. In other words, its not a myth though, but not as easy as it sounds. We list out several tips in this post, start with the ten most popular (and predictable) site monetization tips[...]
eShop checklist, ecommerce page guideeshop checklist - Here is so much you can do to optimize your eCommerce site for SEO, that we decided to write an extensive eshop checklist with infographic about it. Word of warning: there’s more. Nevertheless, if you start optimizing all the things in this article, you are definitely doing a great job already[...]
Essential toolkit for WordPress
Why Having a Toolkit is Important?When growing a business, time is money. Leveraging the right set of tools will help you save time and get ahead. On the other hand, using the wrong set of tools can cost you a lot of money and hassle in the long run. That’s why I always recommend choosing the best tool for the job. Note: Not all plugins / services are free. A toolbox stuffed with necessary tools is crucial for the success of your website.
DROPBOXDropbox not only allows you to safely and securely storage your business files, but, if you’re working with other people, it makes it easy for you to collaborate on shared documents. The basic plan is FREE.
- 9 Steps to Do SEO for Hotels, Restaurants and Cafés January 15, 2018The glutton called the digital era is swallowing everything it can. Even the HoReCa industry (short for Hotels, Restaurants and Cafés), one of the unshakable bastions of live human interaction, hasn’t been safe – and now the Internet has seeped into every element of the trifecta. Websites are springing up like mushrooms after rain, and […]
- 21 New Trends in Digital Marketing for 2018 (Infographic) January 8, 2018Digital marketing welcomes change. Every new technology is an opportunity to deepen the relationship between marketers and customers, and our technologically advanced world offers countless such opportunities. Are they going to shape 2018 in a new way and completely eclipse last year’s achievements? Rest assured, your expectations will not be betrayed. So what are the future […]
- 3 SEO Whales on Whom Your Small Business Rests January 2, 2018(No whales were harmed in the making of this image.) Search engine optimization is one of those business components that are made to sound complicated, but in reality, it’s actually fairly straightforward and follows simple logic. SEO can be intimidating because it’s often spoken about in conjunction with confusing business terms and other website jargon […]
- 7 Problems That Ruined Your Link Building Strategy December 5, 2017Link building for SEO demands a large amount of effort. You may have even used our materials to make the job easier. Yet you can still remain glued to your current position in rankings even after following the best guide in the world. If it happens, it could be a sign of a weak “link” […]
- 11 Proven Tactics to Increase Your Click-Through Rate [Infographic] November 24, 2017What is considered a good click-through rate, exactly? The average CTR across all industries is only slightly under 2%. Any lower than that, or especially if you’re under 1%, definitely gives you a reason to be worried: that’s as critically low as it gets. That is why today we will share with you this infographic, […]
- 15 Leading SEO Trends for 2018 November 20, 20172017 is nearing its end. Soon I’ll have to throw away last year’s Christmas tree and buy a new one. That physical work can wait, however, as for now, we should use what little brainpower remains in our heads before we can let them recharge over the holidays. With the changing of yet another year, […]
- 6 Link Building Myths That Can Get Your Site Penalized November 9, 2017Source of the original image Managing a website requires a lot of knowledge and hard work. You’ll realize it was all worth the trouble once you get recognized as an expert in your field, when you get better rankings or when the number of visitors to your site rapidly increases. One way to get to […]
- 10 Tips for Planning a Winning International SEO Strategy November 6, 2017(Source of the hero image: TheDailyDose.com.) Business owners and bloggers, veteran marketers and greenhorns – everyone is eventually overcome with the desire to step outside of their boundaries. Sometimes the step they make is larger than usual, and they decide to go global. They look at another country on the map and think to themselves, “Look […]
- 6 Black Hat SEO Practices That Will Doom Your Soul [Infographic] October 25, 2017Halloween is near. Scary things crawl out of their dark holes to celebrate and feed. Some of them may already have found their way into your site… and when midnight comes, they will gnaw at your rankings, suck your link juice, then dump your site’s cold, shriveled body on page 2 of Google! That’s what […]
- Brand Building: How to Build a Good Reputation October 20, 2017To build a brand online, you will need customers and other stakeholders to trust it and identify with what your business does. The following are some of the steps in the process of building a strong brand online. 1. Analyze and Understand the Market It is always important for you to have a deep understanding […]